• Do you have plans in place for developing the next generation of leaders for your church/organization?
• Who will current leadership pass the torch too?
• Who will continue the goals of you church/organization and how can make sure they are well-equipped to do so?
Join our panel of Leadership & Succession planning experts to learn how to create leadership development plans, produce strong and consistent leaders to advance in your church/organization, and assure that your church or organization’s goals will live on past current leadership. The webinar is taking place on Thursday September 22nd at 2pm PST.
Historically, faith-based community development has played a significant role in communities of color. For many years, CCEDA has worked with Community Development Corporations (CDCs), Latinx, African-American, and Asian-American churches who provide supportive services to their communities. Now CCEDA is looking to create a collaboration space where faith-based leaders can receive FREE training to create CDCs.
If you have any questions email Elias Garcia at email@example.com.
• Bob Zdenek, Senior Consultant at CCEDA
• Gisela Salgado, Director of “Leaders of Color Intern Program” at California Coalition for Rural Housing
• Wendy Ryan, Author of “Lead, Learn, and Lift”