- This event has passed.
Elements for Quality Project Design
September 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) and Assel Grant Services for this session on effectively planning and designing a federal grant project. Topics will include:
• How to design and run a series of proposal design meetings
• Tools to get consensus and information about project activities quickly
• Clear definitions of evidence-based and research-based programming
• Commonly used evidence levels
• How to describe programs not based on specific evidence-based models, but which still use research to guide its programming.
This training in federal grants is presented by Assel Grant Services (https://asselgrantservices.com/). Find more resources from OPR to help you succeed in federal grants at https://www.opr.ca.gov/sch/federal-grants/.