- This event has passed.
How to Get Your First Government Grant Webinar
November 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$49
Join us for a webinar on How to get Your First Government Grant. The webinar will cover:
- How nonprofits find government funding opportunities
- Informal way to get government funding
- Potential downsides of government funding
Many nonprofits got their first government funding through the various COVID relief funds, but now it’s time to learn how to secure a regular grant or contract. After all, government funding:
- represents 30% of nonprofit funding,
- can last for decades
- is often specifically meant to serve low-income, rural, and people of color communities
It’s also daunting to try to get your first (non-COVID) government grant or contract. The American Rescue Plan funds (ARPA) will be ending in a year, and many nonprofits will experience that as a funding cliff. So join us for “How to Get Your First Government Grant” to learn the ropes and give you the confidence to go after government funding.